cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
stcyp1753
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Multiple Uses?

HP Recommended
Example: HP
Microsoft Windows XP

I am wondering if we can have multiple users to our Quickbooks Pro 2016.  I have the program installed on my computer at home (doing my husband's business) but he recently rented a place and will have another person working on the computer doing different jobs...

I do the invoices which shows $$ on the individual account.  We want her to be able to use the Quickbooks w/out seeing the money part...

Is this possible? or do we need to purchase Quickenbook w/multiple licence?

Also, will we loose what information we currently have?

More or less, we will be running two seperate computers at two different locations... Is this possible?

Stacy

1 REPLY 1
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 5,264 577 1,226
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

From: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/set-up-multiple-companies-quickbooks-29035.html

you just create multiple "companies".

It will not allow you to keep both companies "open" at the same time -- close one, open the other.

I do not know whether you can legally install the one licensed copy at two different locations.

But, it's a "business expense", to write-off against your company profits, to obtain a second license.  Correct?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation