cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
stcyp1753
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Multiple Uses?

HP Recommended
Example: HP
Microsoft Windows XP

I am wondering if we can have multiple users to our Quickbooks Pro 2016.  I have the program installed on my computer at home (doing my husband's business) but he recently rented a place and will have another person working on the computer doing different jobs...

I do the invoices which shows $$ on the individual account.  We want her to be able to use the Quickbooks w/out seeing the money part...

Is this possible? or do we need to purchase Quickenbook w/multiple licence?

Also, will we loose what information we currently have?

More or less, we will be running two seperate computers at two different locations... Is this possible?

Stacy

1 REPLY 1
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 10,971 577 1,703
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

From: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/set-up-multiple-companies-quickbooks-29035.html

you just create multiple "companies".

It will not allow you to keep both companies "open" at the same time -- close one, open the other.

I do not know whether you can legally install the one licensed copy at two different locations.

But, it's a "business expense", to write-off against your company profits, to obtain a second license.  Correct?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation