Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AMBER198 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My DVI port just stopped working on my HP probook. It used to hook up to my T.V.

probook

I use this method to watch movies from my computer on my T.V. through services online. Now all it says when I connect it is no signal. The t.v. is brand new so I knew that wasn't the problem. So I bought a new DVI cable, still no signal. I can only be the port. Is there any way to reset or repair this problem

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HPlaptop51 Tutor
Tutor
17 9 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My DVI port just stopped working on my HP probook. It used to hook up to my T.V.

Does your computer have any other video ports? If not, you could try a usb graphics card.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation