cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Peter0310
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

My HP 110-010eo is very slow

HP Recommended
HP 110 desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP 110 desktop who take several minutes to start up. The little white led light is running maybe 10 minutes before it relax. 

When it is searching for update the computer almost stop.

I have a Dell xp 27 and after a few second it is open and I can start working.

Hope you can helf finding a solution to make it work faster.

Best regards

Peter Kjeldsen

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Jay_101
Level 7
750 736 67 131
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Your PC's product specifications can be reviewed at this HP Support site.

There are two hardware upgrades you could do to improve your PC's performance.

Migrate the Win 10 installation to a SSD. Samsung SSD's ship with, or you can download migration software. Or you can use free software available from Paragon or Macrium to move the Win 10 install to any new SSD. 

Add more RAM.

These two upgrades will give you the biggest bang for the money spent.

You could also upgrade the processor but your PC's biggest bottleneck is the SLOWWW HDD.

Jay

0 Kudos
Peter0310
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Jay

Maybe, just better buy another computer.

For some years ago I bought a laptop from HP and a few updates destroy or make a HP laptop slow also. This laptop has being used a few times and it is for the trash now.

I bought this 110-010eo for 2 or 3 years ago and it has never being used, and now when I start use it...it is allready slow.

But thanks anyway for good support and answer.

Best regards

Peter

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation