Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Gozzygirl Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My comp keeps freezing

My comp, a HP Elite 140sc, keeps freezing.. It runs with windows 7 home prem.. I've updated all software and tried reinstalling.. The probs comes only when I play WoW.. HP has given my comp a system configuration and a new harddrive but now the prob is back :(

Hope someone can help me :)

2 REPLIES
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
4755 203 621
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My comp keeps freezing

What is it that you are referring to when you said you "tried reinstalling?"

In the mean time, I would recommend you take a look at the following document and try the troubleshooting steps listed in it. They might help to resolve your issue.

Computer Locks Up or Freezes (Windows 7)

Best of luck!

-Kyle

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
62 0 4
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My comp keeps freezing

If your HP laptop computer is having a constant freezing problem, there are several things you can do to fix it . http://comprehensive-support.blogspot.in/2012/04/fix-hp-laptop-freezing-problem.html

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation