cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
philip1231
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My computer shuts off repeatedly

HP Recommended
500-329
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This never happend to me before but for the past couple of days my computer has been shuting off  and keeps logging in by itself. The cord isn't un plugged or anything please help. When ever i do something it logs off and then when i push the power button it won't turn on sometimes. Then when it finally turns on it just shuts off again please some one help me!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,689
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The symptoms imply an "overheating" status -- too hot causes the computer to shutdown, to protect it, and refuses to power-on when it is too hot.

It's time to take the computer to a qualified computer technician, for professional troubleshooting.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation