cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Nella1944
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My pc does not have a valid ip adress anymore

HP Recommended
110-100ed
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Today I did put my PC on and suddenly I  don't have internet anymore.

He indicaties that he don't have a valid ip adress anymore.

I don't know what I have to do now to make it work again.

I hope you can help me with this.

Greetz Nella

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MasterTechGuy
Level 6
175 171 11 17
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there I found a solution for you hope this works, please try the following. If not you can try and to a hard reset on your router which will then obain a new ip address from there. 

Option 1

Right click on "Network" then click properties, click change adapter settings, right click on your Local Area connection. Uncheck "Internet Protocol Version 6 TCP/IPv6"hit Okay. Then go to IPv4 hit properties, make sure Obtain IP address automatically is selected and obtain DNS automatically.

Option 2 

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/7-simple-steps-diagnose-network-problem/ here is a link to help you further to figure out the problem.

“Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation