cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jld1945
Level 1
14 10 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

My two front USB slots on the front do not work. How do decide what the problem might be? Thanks

My two front USB slots do not work. How do decide what the problem might be? The machine is a HP Pavillion p6516f-b. Thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
BeaverbatsLR
Level 3
22 22 3 7
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

My two front USB slots on the front do not work. How do decide what the problem might be? Thanks

try uninstalling the drivers (usb root hub) from the device manager, restart pc if you see little red or yellow circles may mean error with hardware. see if keyboard works in ports

although I am an HP employee.. My opinions are mine and mine only and do not reflect the company..
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
jld1945
Level 1
14 10 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
BeaverbatsLR
Level 3
22 22 3 7
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Your Welcome.. I hope this resolved your issue

although I am an HP employee.. My opinions are mine and mine only and do not reflect the company..
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation