cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dr_exeter
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Narra 6 (M2N68-LA) Bios Upgrade

HP Recommended

I have a Pavilion P6206UK PC and would like to enable AHCI to exploit the benefits of a SSD, but see no options for this in the BIOS. Is there an update possible to enable this? I have been unable to find one on the HP site.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Vidya
Level 14
Level 14
6,936 6,932 720 2,778
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is the link to the last BIOS update 6.14 for your motherboard:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL37867/pv-92765-1/sp52418.exe

To my knowledge, AHCI option is not available on this motherboard.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
dr_exeter
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I get the message 'incorrect BIOS for your system (253)' when I try to instal the download.

Regards

David

0 Kudos
Vidya
Level 14
Level 14
6,936 6,932 720 2,778
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please try this:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52001-52500/sp52418.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
dr_exeter
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Still getting the message 'incorrect BIOS for your system (253).

Regards

David

0 Kudos
FunkyFields
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi David,

Did you manage to find anything for the M2N68-AM LA? I am also looking for a BIOS update to get some more features.

Cheers,
Mr.Fields

0 Kudos
dr_exeter
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi. No. There were a couple of suggestions but they did not work.

0 Kudos
Никита1998
1 1 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

У меня была проблема компютер  зависал при запуске в биусе, после обновление биуса стало все ок. Большое спасибо за прошивку BIOS!!!:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation