Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CaymanPat Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Need Replacement Monitor for Envy 23

Envy 23 - D260QD
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Envy 23 died a few monts ago, and I've been stuggling to get it repaired.  Was not under warranty at the time, and HP refused to help.  First repair facility said it was a bad mother board, but couldn't source one to fix the unit - recommended scrapping it, which was unacceptable to me.  Next repair facility determined Mother Board is OK, and traced it to video monitor being bad.   I have not been able to locate a replacement monitor for this machine.  The HP part number is 696330-001, and no one seems to have it available - or if so, seems the price is over $600 U.S. for the part.

Can anyone please help me?  This machine is 3 years old, was over $1400 new, and it just seems completely unacceptable to junk a very nice machine that is in great shape for lack of being able to find a new monitor.  I've been using my much older HP laptop in the interim, but that solution isn't workable long term.

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10703 571 734
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Need Replacement Monitor for Envy 23

@CaymanPat

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.”

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation