Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RogerIndependen Tutor
Tutor
16 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No Sound with Envy 750qe Desktop

Envy 750qe 420CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just recently purchased Envy 750 qe Desktop and I can get no sound from my HP speakers.. I have the speakers plugged in where I think they go and there is electricity going to speakers but icon on the task bar says speakers not plugged in. What is going on?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
536 63 118
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No Sound with Envy 750qe Desktop

Hi.

Welcome to the forum RogerIndependen.

No Sound from the Speakers

Find and fix problems with devices and hardware

Find and fix problems playing sounds

Press the icon""to say thanks, Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Apart from participating in the forum of Hp in English and Portuguese, I am one of the main authors of solutions in the forum in Spanish.

If you want to thank and if it has been useful press the "Like" icon, if the problem has been solved you can press "Accept as a solution", likewise someone else who has the same question or problem can use this solution .

Return to the forum if you have more questions or problems.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation