Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RogerHammar Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

No signal when connecting displayport to hdmi converter to Samsung TV

HP 8200 Elite
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

We have connected a HP 8200 Elite to our Samsung TV with a displayport to hdmi converter 1 year ago, and it worked well. A week ago we bought a new TV table and after reconnecting the HP 8200 to our Samsung TV we get no signal to the TV.

Yesterday I tested to connect a HP monitor with displayport to the HP 8200 with a displayport cable, and it did work.

Today I was and switched the displayport to hdmi converter at the Kjell & CO reseller, BUT WE STILL GET NO SIGNAL TO THE SAMSUNG TV.

I have connected a monitor with the RGB contact / cable, and have tested to change the display settings to make it work, BUT WITH NO SUCCESS.

Could a straight displayport to hdmi cable solve the problem?

Regards Roger

1 REPLY
Dean Dean
Dean
8795 793 2276
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

No signal when connecting displayport to hdmi converter to Samsung TV

It could be that this new TV has to be switched to the HDMI port that this cable is plugged into.  Have you tried that?

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation