Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
OMEN 870-104na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently Purchased a OMEN 870-104na and I am using the display ports to connect three screens which is all great. However when the computer goes to sleep and i try to kick it out of sleep, the monitors do not respond but the desktop it self wakes up as all the lights come on and fans come on. I have tried all of the diagnostics and everything that i found in the other HP Forums on why it may not work and it has still made no difference. So it requires me to hold down the power button and reset from a cold restart for everything to start working again which is frustrating.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

AS we have properly understood  you are facing issue in  the OMEN 870-104na 

Restarting your computer erases all information in the computer's memory, which might restore functionality. Before performing these steps, be sure to restart your computer to attempt to resolve the issue.
If you have a notebook computer that cannot return from sleep mode, first make sure it is connected to an AC power source and the power light is on.

Nitin singh guleria
HP Recommended

Hi Thanks for the response,

Even though i restart and make sure all the options which are supposed to solve the  issue are saved. And i checked the settings which are saved. But when i put it into sleep mode again, it still makes no difference i still have the issue with the desktop waking up but no signal to the screens, I have read somewhere else that even though the desktop wakes up the grpahics card may not. So this is still an issue.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.