Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AbuAkhtar Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Ent (64-bit)

HP 280G1 MT Businees PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please help me..
I am getting error code 0xC0000005 while deploying windows 10 x64 image from WDS server from network.
When the installation process arrives at 97% every time I get the error code saying thatwindows installation encountered an unexpected error. I am working in HCL technologies as a Windows system administartor.

please tell me how to solve the problem and install windows 10 x64 version on Desktop.
I tried capture fresh image with the help of WDS server but it shown the same error at the time of finalized step, but the result is same..just stuck at 97%...can not be installed....
how to overcome it...please...

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Dean
Dean
11043 11018 574 1622
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Something "simple" -- put a different disk-drive into the computer, and try again.

You might have a "bad" disk-drive.

0 Kudos
AbuAkhtar Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry but provided solution is not work, I was 2-3 system but still facing the same problem.  Please assist.

0 Kudos
Dean
Dean
11043 11018 574 1622
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Another "simple" suggestion: change the Ethernet cable between the workstation and the server.

Why at 97% -- is it trying to rewrite the "boot-record", but the BIOS on the workstation is blocking the attempt.

Some very-old computer-viruses would try to update that "boot-record", and so the computer itself would block that attempt.

0 Kudos
AbuAkhtar Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

There is no any dependency to change the Netowrk cable from system, i was try to deploye this image to another system it was stop while process is configuring the installed feature in new system....Please confirm me the actual reason .

0 Kudos
Dean
Dean
11043 11018 574 1622
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> There is no any dependency to change the Netowrk cable from system,

I don't understand your statement.

Did you try my suggestion to use a different cable, and did it make a difference ?

Did you try running a RAM-test (www.memtest.org) on the "target" computer, because "bad" RAM can cause many symptoms?

Did you try a different disk-drive in the "target" computer?

> i was try to deploy this image to another system

So, did the file-transfer complete, or did it not complete?

> it was stop while process is configuring the installed feature in new system.

Did the error-message appear after rebooting the computer, after the completion of the file-transfer?

> Please confirm me the actual reason.

I'm trying.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation