cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
EnzoVicari
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

PC desktop HP Pavilion a6655it ( Help Bios )

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion a6655it
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I hope someone can help me.
I updated the bios of my HP a6655it latest 5:43, after you format a windows vista since it is compatible only with that, power okay, when I go to install the updates you install intel do not remember exactly, and storage ... when you restart your computer comes with a blue screen "boot inaccessible and something .." so I formatted the pC again with 10 windows, and I put the 5:35, seems to be all right but the problems are now 3.

1. What is the default version of my bios?

2. Went back to the 5:35 version, but when I install intel storage ... always blue screen and then I have to format and undo the updates to Intel ....

3. I have my doubts that the default version is the 5:35. Can you help me? I would go back to the version of the default bios and not the updated HP A6655it you can? what is the default version of my pc?

1 REPLY 1
Jash
Level 3
Level 3
44 44 0 3
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Please use the steps mentioned below to verify the BIOS version on the PC. 

To find the current BIOS version, follow these steps:

1. Use one of the following methods, depending on your Windows version:
    • Windows 10 and Windows 8: Search Windows for msinfo32 . Click msinfo32 from the list of results.
    • Windows 7 and Vista: Click Start , type msinfo32 in the Search field. Then select msinfo32.exe from the list of results.
    • Windows XP: Click Start , select Run , type msinfo32.exe in the Open field, and then click OK .
  2. In the System Information window under the System Summary category, look for the BIOS Version/Date entry. This is your current BIOS version.
    Figure : BIOS Version/Date

You may also refer the link below for more info 

http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/bph07110

Hope this helps

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
***Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP***

I work for HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation