cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Marty15
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Pavilion p7-1254 won't print on Dell V515w printer since I upgraded to Windows 10.

HP Recommended
Pavilion p7-1254

My HP Pavilion Model No. p7-1254 has stopped communicating with my Dell V515w Inkjet printer since I upgraded to Windows 10.  When I press the print command, I get only the option to "Save."  I am unable to correct the destination to "Print" using the "manage options" command.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Juan_2LS
Level 2
Level 2
16 16 1 3
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

When you get the Save button is because the default printer is the PDF Printer.

Since you upgraded to windows 10, you need to make sure the driver is still installed.

Go to Devices and Printers and make sure the printer is installed and as default. Otherwise use your printer support to install the windows 10 driver.

Regards;
Smiley
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your issue.
0 Kudos
Marty15
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Smiley, thank you for your response.  I'm sure it would have been helpful, but it seems there is no Windows 10 driver for the Dell V515w printer.  It looks like I will need to buy a new (HP) printer that is compatible.  Marty

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation