Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavillion 27-n160xt

I'm having serious ghost touching issues on my computer and it is always in the same place. I have tried your support agents on 5 different occasions and i'm not getting anywhere! I spent $1500 on my computer and bought the extended in home care pack and i'm not even getting any help. This is the second computer i have bought from HP in the last 2 years and the 1st one quit working and Square Trade wouldn't fix it because they claimed it was a software problem. I can't believe how bad of a product HP is selling and how horrible the service and treatment is to their customers. This computer is unusable and HP's support staff won't do a thing to help me with it even with the care pack i bought. I'm a college student who needs a computer and if you won't fix this issue you better be prepared to issue a full refund. It is taking 20 mins to write a paragraph because of how bad this ghost touching is. This is an absolute joke of a computer and service care pack! Will make sure i share my feelings on all social media outlets to let consumers know what kind of a company HP truly is and what kind of a product they are selling. Completely feel like i've been cheated out of my money and this is the worst customer experiences i have ever had. Absolutely HORRIBLE!!!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@dmharrod80

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Since i received your message, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE to fix my computer. I now have 4 cases opened [Personal Information Removed]. I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO HONOR YOUR CARE PACK I PURCHASED AND FIX MY COMPUTER!!!!!

HP Recommended

Hello  dmharrod80,

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Cheers,

Cheron

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.