Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
fixmypcplease11 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Please help me fix "Error Code 100a, If this occurs again please contact HP support"

I have a vista desktop (HP Pavillion a6752f PC) and it doesnt seem to work properly, One day my computer would not start up so I went to system recovery. But accidently i selected format instead so I shutdown my computer during the format process, Then my computer stopped working and everytime i turned it on it would redirect me to the recovery manager, Yes everytime even if i try to go in safe more and last known good configuration. And then it said that you can only format because its the best solution, But then when ever i try to format it Error 100a comes out. I REALLY NEED HELP

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
43122 3170 13282
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Please help me fix "Error Code 100a, If this occurs again please contact HP support"

You need a Recovery set.Did you burn a Recovery DVD set? If so try booting from the first one to start a recovery to factory specs.

If you didn't burn your Recovery Media they can be ordered for around $20 or less from your support page:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=2100&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3872...

If you have problems with the link >> Contact HP

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation