cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
WSilva
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Power supply green light goes off when All-in-One is conected.

HP Recommended
HP Envy 23 d027c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

All in one won't start. power supply light is green but when conected to computer it goes off or start blinking very dim. comp won't start or make any noise. I brought a new original power supply and the same situation.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@WSilva,

Thanks for choosing HP Forums. one stop for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Unable to power on the All-in -One. Is that right?

I will definitely help you.

Try the steps from the link below to find out the actual cause of the issue.

http://hp.care/2d1ykbr

Let me know if that helped.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
WSilva
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All-in-One is a TouchSmart Envy 23 d-027c with less than 4 years.  The video focuses on Desktops. The light on the power supply is green. When you conect the adapter to the computer the lights goes almost off completly. It's very dim almost unnoticible and blinks. The power supply makes a faint chirp. I brought another original power supply and it does the same except for the faint chirp.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@WSilva, 

Thanks for the reply.

The description indicates that the backlight of the display has gone bad. The main purpose fo the light is to illuminate the display. When it turns off, you would have the display as you see on your PC now.

I recommend you to reach out phone support for any warranty related support options using the link below.

http://hp.care/2bjG4nE

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation