cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Patrickfromvalk
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer pauzes shortly by each page

HP Recommended
8600 pro
Microsoft Windows XP

Hi there,

my printer always prints the first page quickly, but every next page, there is a short break.

I checked the double sided printing option, but it seems not to be the problem, as it has been unchecked.
Maybe I didn  uncheck it at the right way?

Maybe the problem is related the another configuration preference....?

Help is very welcome!

Greetz,

Patrick

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Patrickfromvalk

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand the printer pauses shortly by each page and has a slow performance,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Have you attempted to perform a hard reset on your printer?

Did you reinstall the printer drivers to fix the issue?

While you respond to that, here's a few things you can do:

Step 1: Reset the printer

Resetting the printer can resolve some types of slow printing issues.

Step 2: Check the print driver settings

Check the print driver settings. Selecting certain paper types or printing in Best quality can slow print speeds. Print with plain paper in Normal or Draft quality for faster print speeds.

Step 3: Uninstall the print driver

Remove the print driver and software using the Uninstall a program tool in Windows Programs and Features. Uninstalling the print driver allows you to install the latest driver version.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation