cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
David3026 Student
Student
0 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ProDisplay P222VA display port no signal

HP ProDisplay P222Va
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, I own ProDisplay P222VA monitor, it came with display port cable but my problem is that my old video card doesn't have diplay port input, so I bought Logilink display port to DVI cable (in my country where I live i found only this) hoping to get digital signal but getting NO SIGNAL. I tried change settings in menu input control, also tried solutions found in internet where some people fixed the problem by unplugging power cord about 1min.  and back again, not sure if I've done everything correctly but so far I can't get digital signal in my monitor. I have also installed driver from the CD provided.

The new problem I'm facing now is that it's very hard now to unplug this display port cable from the monitor, I press the button to release it but the plug doesn't want to go out. I fear to damage monitor.

I really hope someone will help me here.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation