Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AJPaul Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem with Security Certificate

I am getting the error message, "There is a problem with this website's security certificate."  Additionally, it says "certification error; navigation blocked."  How do I correct?  The computer is an HP Pavilion f1503.  Thanks for your immediate help.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Dean Dean
Dean
6932 6928 719 2759
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I notmally resolve this by adding the site to the trusted sites. However, I would like to know the site that is causing the problem.
I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
NashThaMan Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mine is a Windows 7 Home Premium Hp Pavilion Entertainment Pc and it keeps on saying that security certificate junk and when I pressed it, it said it was out of date and stuff. Can somebody help me fix it because I wanna play on websites and stuff and everytime I try, it says it doesn't trust this website
0 Kudos
NashThaMan Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Someone
0 Kudos
NashThaMan Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Plz reply
0 Kudos
Dean
Dean
11043 11018 574 1616
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

>>> How do I correct?  Thanks for your immediate help. 

>> Someone

> Please help.

Security-certificates have a "not valid before" and a "not valid after" date.

So, check the date/time/timezone on your computer.

Also, from:  http://www.bing.com/search?q=HP+Pavilion+f1503

it seems that the 'F1503' is the model-number for your computer's monitor, not your computer.

If you are trying to connect, either "wired" or "wireless", to your home wired/wireless router, it is important that the "clock" inside the router also has the correct date/time/timezone.

What is the model-number for your computer?

What is the manufacturer and model-number of your router?

Sometimes, it also is important to tell us the "version" of the software running on the router.

Check the label on the bottom of the router?

Do you get the error-message only when trying to connect to some web-sites, e.g., https://www.google.com

or https://www.microsoft.com  ???

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation