Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (3,835 Views)

Quick Test Professional Quality Center Add-In

1. Trying to install Quick Test Profession through the QualityCenter 10 web application. Every time I click to run the .exe file, I am  presented with the error message "Microsoft Visual C++ Run-time Components is missing on this machine, Please install all missing prerequisites and run this installation again" However I cannot find the file this message is referencing anywhere on Microsofts downloads page. Can anyone point me in the direction of this download

Here is a picture of the error I'm seeing 

QuickTestPro.png

0 Kudos
Grad Student
Message 2 of 5 (3,829 Views)

Re: Quick Test Professional Quality Center Add-In

[ Edited ]

You need C++ Redistributable 2005 SP1 for runtime components. I have provided the download links, Please be sure to choose the right one for your system.

32-bit

64-bit

Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (3,821 Views)

Tried that, I am still receiving the same error. Also I am running Windows 7 Enterprise x64 bit 

Student
Message 4 of 5 (3,250 Views)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Run-time Components is missing on this machine.

I am also getting the above message on installing QTP addin. I have tried re-installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 many times and still the issue is same.

Student
Message 5 of 5 (942 Views)

Hi 

Are you able to resolve it? I am still getting it despite installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Run-time Components.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation