Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Z210 Workstation Tower
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,
I recently purchased the following Desktop Computer,

i7-2700K
Z210 Workstation

I am not a server pc type person, I am not that good at memory hardware knowledge with all that ECC, nECC, Buffered, Unbuffered.
I don't know about that, I just purchased this PC for normal usage, some games and stuff.

I have this temporarily memory installed 4GB, but i want to completely upgrade it (removing this one), I plan to upgrade to 8GB.

Can someone here assist me with the following questions,

1. Are the normal kingston, corsair RAMs compatible with my PC?
2. If i purchase one kingston 8GB RAM will this PC support 8GB in one slot?

It would be great if someone can help me, I can provide more information about my PC, if you need.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Yes you can, you have 2 empty slots you can put more 2x4GB or 1x8GB

Memory Speed
1333 MHz

MEMORY

• Max Supported Size
    32 GB
  • Form Factor
    DIMM 240-pin
  • Slots Qty
  • Empty Slots
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.