cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hogger308 Tutor
Tutor
11 7 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recommendation for HP

Hp sprout Pro
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After experimenting with the potential of this product. I would like to see further development. I think the HP is onto something innovating, and worth continuing. Though there are refinements to the enviroment that can be made. As a whole the integration of components make sense.

I would like to encourage and like to see further product development in current units, and hope to see this evolution of immersive environment.

I would reccomend a more intense showing, and advertising of it's capabilities, as the technology sector as whole. Still are unfamiliar with the Sprout, and should be. 

From a design point of view. Integration of CAD CAM software  with the ability to manipulate all perameters by hand. Would make this an invaluble tool for new product development, and rapid prototyping.

4 REPLIES 4
Provost Provost
Provost
16118 16062 1492 3573
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recommendation for HP

Hogger308

Sorry, but this is just a community forum staffed by volunteers and HP maintains no official presence here.

So, your suggestions to HP are not going to go anywhere using this forum.

You might have better luck contacting HP Customer Support directly.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Hogger308 Tutor
Tutor
11 7 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recommendation for HP

Thank you for making me informed. Just recieved an official HP survey on the Sprout Pro, and have made my recomendations.

0 Kudos
cavalierking Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recommendation for HP

I agree. I have been using Sprout alongside my digitizing software. I am a digital artist and this machine has so much protential. I love the extra capabilities and there is certainly room for more interfaces with other products.  Let's get the Artists in the community to respond and create.  After all, "HP is made to create".

Shell
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
59 57 3 13
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recommendation for HP

Thank you for your suggestions. Please continue to provide feedback and suggestions for potential usage scenarios for Sprout.   We can't guarantee that all your suggestions will be implemented, but they will certainly expand our horizon.

I am an HP employee.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation