cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
chothabheem Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Reg: You tube

Dear Sir/Madam I am not able to view you tube videos on my HP pavillion g6 Laptop. Could you please help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance. Regards, Ashwini
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dean
Dean
11,617 11,017 575 1,631
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Reg: You tube

>  I am not able to view you tube videos on my HP pavillion g6 Laptop ..

Please describe what happens when you try.

Can you access the Youtube home-page?

Is your computer on a "home" network, or on a "university" or a "corporate" network?

Google-search for "speedtest", and run one of systems, to show how fast your Internet connection is.

Are you using a "wired" connection, or a "wireless" connection?

Operating System?

CPU speed?

Amount of RAM?

Start the Windows "Task Manager", to see what resources are allocated, and what resources are available, before you try to watch a video, and after you click on a video.

Open a command-line prompt, and type:   nslookup www.youtube.com

Do you get this result:

Name:    youtube-ui.l.google.com
Addresses:  2607:f8b0:400a:808::200e
Aliases:  www.youtube.com

As much information as possible, please.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation