Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sksorde Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replace 65w ac power adapter for HP pavilion g6-1365ea series

My laptop: HP Pavilion g6-1365ea is not working. Power jack led is blinking continously. I noticed that the adapter was not charging the battery or giving power to the laptop. I am looking for 65w ac power adapter. However while searching for it, I come across 65w ac smart power adapter(H6Y89AA model), but not sure if this adapter will work with my laptop. Kindly suggest. Regards, SKS
0 Kudos
1 REPLY
gsreddy2507 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replace 65w ac power adapter for HP pavilion g6-1365ea series

Please go to Amazon and buy the adapter. Coz now a days duplicate products run more then original one.

Dont worry god will help you with duplicate adapter.

Thanks
Gopi
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation