Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Elite e918f i7-929
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)

I have an HP Pavilion Elite i7-920 quad core processor; (Pegatron) Truckee motherboard UL8E with LGA 1366 socket; 6 (240 pin)DIMM slots; with PCI-e slots, a Nvidia Geforce GTS 250 dedicated graphics card; 1 Tb hard drive; a DVD R/RW (dual layer),and a Blu-ray player and Delta Electronics 460w PSU (Model# DPS-460 DB A). I had an issu with my computer trying to bootup after pugging it in the power supply light abd fans would come on then the fans would go off and the power light would go off. It would do this a couple of times before it shut off completely and I had to unplug the power cord. I was told my power supply unit was bad.

I ordered a new power supply for my computer, however, Researching the power supply issue I was told I could trouble shoot the problem by disconnecting and removing everything but the Motherboard and CPU. After disconnecting everything from the MB,  I reconnected the ATX CPU 4 pin connector on the MB and pluged in the power supply. The green power supply light stayed on. I unplugged the computer and reconnected the 24 pin ATX power connector on the MB and imediately the green power supply light went off. With this result I have to believe the Motherboard bad and the root of my problem. Therefore I am looking to replace the Truckee UL8E motherboard HP part # 594415-001, however, HP does not offer a replacement MB. Can anyone provide information or recommend a compatible MB regarding this matter I would appreciate it, thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Well, being that those are getting hard to find, you might need to go to EBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Pavilion-Series-IPMTB-TK-Truckee-594415-001-594415-002-517194-001-Motherb...

or   http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-M9000-DESKTOP-MOTHERBOARD-IPMTB-TK-TRUCKEE-594415-001-594415-002-517194-0...

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

There are a number of third-party "Parts Warehouses" for older computers.

many are located in California or Texas.

Ascend Tech (Cleveland, Ohio) is one example.

http://www.ascendtech.us/hp-594415-001-ipmtb-tk-truckee-mboard_i_mbhpipmtbtktruc.aspx?agent=froogle

These dealers acquire their parts from "off-lease" auctions, overstocks, retailer bankruptcies, warehouse/inventory clearances, and "chop-shop" parts recovery (just like the automotive/truck marketplace).

USE GOOGLE !!!  Search phrase> HP 594415-001

Pegatron IPMTB-TK "Truckee" motherboard

IMG_3863.JPG

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.