cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CMHS1408 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacement Graphics Card/Board for HP Slimline Pavillion

HP Slimline Pavillion s5160f P
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am trying to find a replacement graphics card/board that will fit into a HP Slimline Pavillion Computer.  It currently has a NIVIDIA Geforce G210 graphics card with DVI and HDMI only.  The card is workign fine but hte fan on the card makes alot of noise.  So I am afraid it is going to go out.  I can't find an exact match anywhere and trying to figure out one that will fit back in this slimline case.  Here is the information on the current card:  ZOTAC 210 Synenergy Edition 512MB 64 Bit DDR2.  Part Number 288-10N44-240ZT. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
104665 95216 14669 22553
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacement Graphics Card/Board for HP Slimline Pavillion

Hi:

I would go with the nvidia GT 610 low profile which took the place of the 210 and it draws about 1.5 W less power.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank?keywords=geforce+gt+610&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ageforce+g...

You may want to get one with a passive heatsink.  No fan to conk out on you, and since it has no fan it is silent.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation