cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Meg513 Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacement screws for stand

HP Envy 23 d-039 Touchsmart
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello everyone, 

I took my stand off my all-in-one years ago to mount it on the wall. Now I want to put the stand back on, but I've lost the screws. Does anyone have any idea of what screws are needed? 

Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help! 

Meg

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,902 19,536 1,635 2,702
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacement screws for stand

@Meg513

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand you want to know about the screws that would reconnect your computer to the stand,

as the screws are now missing.

I had to look at the wall mounting procedure to find the screw information,
Apparently, all the screws are compatible with the standard Philips head screw driver.

Let me know if those steps worked for you.  If they did, that’s awesome!  Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation