Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
writer10065 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Reset computer does not have Energy Star software

HP 110-014 Desktop PC (ENERGY
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I reset my HP computer but the Energy Star software does not appear.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
7771 449 840
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Reset computer does not have Energy Star software

Hi there @writer10065,

I hope you find your Support Forum experience a positive one!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand that you reset your computer, and you noticed that Energy Star software is not present.  I am happy to help with this.

Looking at the support page for your model, HP 110-014 Desktop PC (ENERGY STAR), it does not have any drivers for Windows 10.  When you installed Windows 10 was it an upgrade installation or did you later perform a clean install?   After upgrading to Windows 10, was the Energy Star software still present? 

If the Energy Star software did not survive the Windows 10 upgrade it is likely that Windows 10 itself did not migrate it.

Please let me know.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation