cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Chief2443
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Runtime Error

HP Recommended
HP ENVY
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Heading: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointP\Setpoint.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. 

Please contact the application's support team for more information

This error message started after a Windows 10 Update on April 26. I can't access my Logitech Setpoint without getting this error message and the program shutting down. Everytime i restart the computer I get this message. Logitech can't seem to help me either. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,688
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What happens if you "uninstall" the Logitech software?  Does your device still work, when using the "basic" Windows device-drivers?

0 Kudos
Chief2443
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can still use the keyboard when I uninstall the software but none of the keyboard features like quick keys. Tried restoring to before the update but no luck there. 

0 Kudos
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,688
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> Logitech can't seem to help me either. 

I think that all you can do is to monitor their website for updated downloads for their hardware.

Or, switch to a Microsoft keyboard with the "quick-access" keys that you need.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation