cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Runtime error at startup

HP Recommended

At startup i get the following Runtime error message.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime error

C\...hpcoretech\comp\hptskmgr

this app. has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. please contact the app.s support for more info.  What do i need to do to fix this.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 9
3,551 3,395 279 526
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello sanden79,

I believe the file it's trying to ask is because of a printer.

What HP products do you have connected to your computer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

None currently but i think i may have deleted the HP printers showing in cortrol panel because i kept getting an unsuccessful update message for HP printers i did not have. It's a used pc that didn't come with a printer. I have added a Canon printer. Thanks for your insight on this issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
3,551 3,395 279 526
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Let's do this.

Place your computer in a clean boot state and tell me if the error pops up when you start up your computer.

Clean Boot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation