cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
kermdog Top Student
Top Student
3 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

S6500 blue tooth speaker no Power

HP Pavilion 300-221B Mini Bund
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Power button on bottem does not work.

2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
78,001 77,411 9,508 20,594
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you plugged power and turned on ( at the back ) yet ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
kermdog Top Student
Top Student
3 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes I have plugged power tried the on off switch attempted charging the product does not work I can't get hp to answer the phone over 2 days and 9 hours of holding up wants their customers to go to a blog forum so other customers with problems can tell u what u should or shouldn't do I will never buy an hp product and I will voice my experience to all.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation