Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Gaming_WTC-YT Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sata Drivers for Windows xp on compaq presario SR5410F

Compaq Presario SR5410F
Microsoft Windows XP

hello, so my grandma gave me her old compaq as she had just gotten a new pc, so i went to boot it up and the hard drive was DEAD, so i went to go install windows xp SP2 on a new hard drive, Installed it but i got a blue screen of death. so i intalled windows 95 untill i could get windows 7 to work, of course windows 7 is slow on this computer and everything im needing to do can run on xp, and my webcam needs windows xp to run. i checked hp's website for drivers and nothing, i even checked intels website, so if anyone can find the drivers for me id love it.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
20462 2248 7480
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gaming_WTC-YT, welcome to the forum.

What is the make/model of your webcam?  With this information, I might be able to find a XP driver for it.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

HP Omen 880-160se; i7-8700K; 16 GB DDR4 2400; GTX 1070-8 GB; 512 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home

HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

308 65 107
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Gaming_WTC-YT Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks, can't open .doc files as i dont have word but i think i know how to slip stream using nlite

Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
308 65 107
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can download, chose this doc file and view  online:

http://view.samurajdata.se/

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation