cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Charlesbuzz Top Student
Top Student
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen goes off for a few second

HP Elite One 800 P5V08UT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have the following problem, randomly, the screen of my Elite One (P5V08UT) turns off (turns black) for a few seconds and back on. There is no error message when the issue comes, before or after the insident. This problem can happen often in a short period of time, and then everything goes correctly for a few hour

Windows 10 64bits is installed on this machine

I made sure that the graphics driver is up to date (Version 20.19.15.4285)

graphic adaptor is Intel HD Graphics 530

what do you recommend?

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
55 52 3 15
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Charlesbuzz

Welcome and Thank you for posting your query on HP Support Forum

Does the screen go black even in the BIOS?

Also try updating the BIOS and link is given below:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=8818663&swItemId=vc_160566_1&swEnvOid=406...

****Click the Kudos Button on left to say Thanks****
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,
K B T 86
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Charlesbuzz Top Student
Top Student
5 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks for your advice, I did upgrade the bios software and the graphic driver without solving this issue.

I notice that the problem occurs only with Microsoft Edge is running and that the page displayed has video or animated gif, same thing if I use Twitter (download from the Windows 10 store) when there is a video or an animated gif running.

the problem did not happen anywhere else

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation