Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tayler1 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen won't turn on, HP All In One C020

HP All In One 20 C020
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Power went out yesterday for a short while (less than 5 minutes) came back on and computer screen hasn't come on since the outage. Have tried unplugging the computer (and everything else that was connected to it) nothing has worked 😡
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29 29 3 5
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen won't turn on, HP All In One C020

@Tayler1 Welcome to the HP Support Forum!

I understand that you are unable to see anything on the screen after the power outage.

Step 1: We will first perform a hard reset.          

• Turn off the computer.
  • Disconnect power supply and all external peripheral devices.
  • Press and hold down the Power button for about 15 seconds to drain any residual electrical charge

Step 2: Connect the power supply and turn on the PC and see if fixes the issue.

Step 3: Secondly, check if the brick on the power supply is getting warm.

Step 4: If it is not then it could be a power supply issue because of which the PC is not powering on.

Let me know how it goes and we can take it forward from there.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!******

Anoop
I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation