cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
loki44 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Simplesave md 1000h no longer accessible

Simplesave md1000h
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

I was attempting to use my Simplesave md1000h to back up my laptop. After a time it informed me that the Simplesave did not have enough memory to save all my files. I exited the program and attempted to try saving only a portion of the files later in the day. However, my computer no longer even recognizes that the drive is connected. I attempted to download the software to try to boot it that way. I received an error message stating "This application must be launched directly from the original HP SimpleSave storage solution". I have tried switiching the cables, attempted to run the drive off 3 seperate USB ports, and even hooked it up to another computer. Nothing. Neither computer recognizes that the Simplesave is plugged in. The blue light is flashing on the unit, so it is receiving power. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation