Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Davegray Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Stockwatch Ticker Java Applet Causes My Windows XP to restart etc.

My windows XP constantly freezes/ locks up and or hangs and or restarts whenever  I attempt to download  java interactive stock charts  etc.  I had no problem before I reformatted my hardrive.

Thanx

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
2122 126 324
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Stockwatch Ticker Java Applet Causes My Windows XP to restart etc.

Hi Davegray,

I understand that you are having issues with downloading java interactive stock charts. The best suggestion that I have found to resolve this issue is to make sure that your java has been updated. I have included a link here for 'StockCharts.com – Support', with all the steps that you do need to take.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue, thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation