Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
T610_Victim Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

T610 thin client dead after bios update

T610
Microsoft Windows XP

Hi,

I use a T610 to lab purposes and after upgrading the bios from the WES OS I can't boot the system.

I get a message with an error 161 Real-Time clock blablabla regarding on a battery problem. I changed the battery for a new one and same problem.

I play with the F2, F9 and F10 in order to reach the bios setup but when I reach the menu, arrows works to change the options but "enter" in my keyboard won't work. I tryed with an usb one and a wireless one. No way.

I can press F1 to boot but I get a black screen with the text "no option to boot to"

I tryed to reset the cmos and removiefor 10 minutes the battery but... same problem.

Trying, also, to reflash the bios with a usb and DOSFlash but... no way.

Any idea about how reset the bios in a manual way?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation