cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Josh43
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

TV Tuner Driver/Software for HP Pavilion HPE h8-1330a

HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm looking for the Driver/Software for the TV Tuner that comes with the HP Pavilion HPE h8-1330a.

- Windows apparently automatically installs a driver called "AverMedia H752 Hybrid Analog/DVB-T", but I can't find hardly any reference to this anywhere on the web.

- The HP Drivers webpage for this model does not include anything about the TV Tuner
- The AverMedia website does not list this as a model, past or present.

- There were no driver CD"s included with the computer. There may have been something on a recovery partition, but we removed all partitions to install Windows 7 Pro.

Also - what software should I be using to watch TV using this device?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Josh

3 REPLIES 3
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 37,895 3,357 11,498
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try this:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51962.exe

Windows Media Center should be able to access the TV-Tuner.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
alkemadea
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have similar PC and H752 Avermedia TV Tuner.  I understand Windows 10 will no longer provide Windows Media Centre and seeking to identify a suitable alternative so that I can upgrade from Win7.

SneezyPhil
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Looking for the driver software for the TV tuner in my HP Pavilion. Not sure what my exact model is but I purchased it new last year so its fairly up to date.

I tried the link in this thread but a pop-up said the publisher has been blocked from my computer. Anyway Windows 10 doesn't have Win Media Centre so I'll need another option.

I have been running Arcsoft Total Medis 3.5 but it was very glitchy - kept saying there is a conflict with another proghram then closes the (Total Media) program. I couldn't fimnd the program it was conflicting with, got frustrated with restarting the program every few minutes so I uninstalled it.

Any suggestions???

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation