Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rivas247 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The flash on the Sprout blows out colors

HP Sprout
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I'm trying to capture drawings that my students have done however every time I do it, the flash blows out all the colors and detail from the drawing.  Is there a way to stop the flash?  It's so bad that details disappear completely.

1 REPLY
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
59 3 13
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The flash on the Sprout blows out colors

Are you using "capture" or "docscan"?  If you are using "docscan" try to use "capture" to see if it's better.

The other possibility is that if the room is bright already, the room lights plus the flash may be too bright.  You might try taking images with the room lights off. 

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation