cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
EnmaAi
Level 1
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touch Screen and HP Camera nonfunctional in Windows 10

HP TouchSmart 300-1020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Will the "NextWindow Voltron Touch Screen" driver (version 3.1.12.6, 2/4/2013)--firmware--whatever, EVER be updated to restore Touch Screen functionality in the HP TouchSmart 300-1020 all-in-one computer?  After upgrading to Windows 10, Touch Screen functionality is gone, Gone, GONE.  (I do realize it is an older model, and so I hold little faith the Touch Screen functionality can be restored; however, IF IT WILL one day happen, please advise.)  Thanks a bunch!

PS (to save time)   Same question for the "HP Camera" driver (version 10.0.10586.0, 6/21/2006)--firmware--whatever.  The HP Camera also does not function after Windows 10 upgrade.  Thanks again!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
EnmaAi
Level 1
5 3 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touch Screen and HP Camera nonfunctional in Windows 10

Gee...  Thanks loads for answering my question, HP.  Is this the same type of fabulous support I can expect to receive, should I be inclined to purchase a NEW HP computer?  If yes, then thank you...but no, thank you...

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation