Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Pavilionuser721 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touch Screen stopped working for some reason and disconnects from wifi

HP Pavilion23 TouchSmart
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So my pavilion was a gift back in August 2015 and about a month later the touchscreen stoped working at first I thught I had turned something off but it wasn't that. I upgraded to windows 10 thinking it would solve any issues but it didn't. Ive tried everything. Also about a two days ago my pc bagan to disconnect from the wifi at random now I know something is wrong. It was purchased at Famsa so i don't really know. I've check the properties and the touch calibration isn't even there. I've kept it clean and has no visible damage.Please I need the touch ability for school and there's no point in having bought a touch screen computer if it doesn't even work properly.

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
3798 200 430
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touch Screen stopped working for some reason and disconnects from wifi

Hi @Pavilionuser721,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with the touch screen and the WiFi. I will be glad to help you.

Here are some documents to help.

Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)

Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)

Computer Might Be Infected by a Virus or Malware (Windows 10, 8)

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! :)

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation