Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bowler300 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touch Screen

Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

My touch screen on my HP Pavilion 23 all-in-one has stopped working.  I have tried to calibrate it, but can not find the stting

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16861 1110 1800
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touch Screen

Hi @bowler300,

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! It is amazing site to post questions, find resolutions and work with the community to resolve issues. After reading your post I see that you have issues with the touchscreen not working correctly.

We need to diagnose the issue correctly and investigate if the issue is hardware or software related.

Please perform a full shutdown.

Then please run hardware diagnostics on the touchscreen from this link: http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03463381 following this step “Testing using HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI)”. There is an associated video that shows you how to do it.

If the test fails  and shows a failure code, please make a note of it. Otherwise, it may simply state that the test failed. We would then clearly know that it is a hardware issue with the touchscreen.

Please use this link to further troubleshoot the touchscreen issue. Link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-TouchSmart-23-f200-All-in-One-Desktop-PC-series/5359... Please ensure to select the correct symptom that you experience with the screen to troubleshoot the issue correctly.

Hope this helps! Please keep me posted about it. I will be glad to be at your service always. Please let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope that the issue gets resolved without hassles. Thanks for being a part of the HP community and if you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs up" to give me a "Kudos" and also please mark it as “Accepted Solution” if this helps.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation