cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ivoryrosephysio Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touchscreen stopped working

HP- 27-N105A
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My touchscreen has randomly stopped working or responding. I have only had the computer for 2 months and cannot figure it out.

Help please!
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Retired
Retired
8,219 6,895 449 842
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @Ivoryrosephysio,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that your touchscreen is no longer working properly.  I am happy to give you a hand with this.

I would suggest that you try following this: HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 😎, although you can skip the "Before you begin" section as you already know that answer. 😉   Looking at the document I would suggest you follow the steps in the section "Screen does not respond to touch, or responds intermittently".

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks @Malygris1,

I have uninstalled the driver. How to I reinstall?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
8,219 6,895 449 842
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the update. When you restart your computer Windows should detect the device and install the built in OS driver for the touchscreen.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It is still not working 😞

Is there a number I can call for help with this please?

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
8,219 6,895 449 842
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please use the following http://www.hp.com/contacthp, fill out the form, create a case for your issue and then use the provided information to contact HP.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation