cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BradD
Level 3
63 33 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

UEFI Hewlett-Packard Setup Utility

HP Envy 700-430qe DT CIO
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi,

I just spent a lot of time and effort trying to write out my question clearly.

When I tried to post it, it said not authenticated and then dumped all of my work.

Any ideas on how to avoid this in the future. Some way is needed to save a question  in progress until is is completed?

Brad 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
redshore
Level 4
103 89 5 20
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is it possible for you to quickly copy the information & then pasting it here? You could also try pressing the "pause" key on your keyboard, it may give you enough time to get the info you want to post.

Using pc's since 82. First pc bought 1988. Every day I'm still learning new things about computing.
BradD
Level 3
63 33 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi redshore,

Thanks for responding . The problem is I have nothing to paste. I typed my whole problem out long hand and now it is gone. I need to be able to create a draft copy somewhere on this site that I could work over and then SAVE before I POST.

Thanks, Brad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
redshore
Level 4
103 89 5 20
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Evening Brad, I haven't come across that particular problem yet. Make a text file or use Word Pad , type eveything there then save it just in case you run into the same problem another time. At least you can copy/paste it.

Best to you

Using pc's since 82. First pc bought 1988. Every day I'm still learning new things about computing.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation