cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dinu99
Level 3
30 17 2 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Unable to clone t510 using HPDM 4.4.3

HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm using HPDM 4.4.3 for managing t5630, t5630w, t5740 of XPe without any issues.We just bought t510 thinclients with WES7 and trying to manage using the same HPDM 4.4.3 as it supprots the t510 WES 07  with pxeless Cone/update image tasks according to manual.

unfortunately, it's not supporting the tasks(clone,update) way it has to be. getting error 14000052 Unsupported task.

Also, observed that the new thinclients has HPDM Agent of version 4.5 and which i'm unable to update/degrade to match with the version of hpdm 4.4.3

please suggest me how to proceed

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
DeanC911
Level 3
54 54 3 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are unable to upgrade the HPDM version, then you may want to consider downgrading the OS version to 6.1.7601.279 which will have the 4.4.x agent installed. You can get this by looking in the revision history tab of the download page.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
dinu99
Author
Level 3
30 17 2 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation