cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pooteruser
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Unwanted Windows live messenger

HP Recommended

This MSN thing started popping up everytime I start my laptop. Searching help brings up the message that this is not available on my machine! I have  tried uninstalling it but keep getting the message that it is in use so the uninstall is aborted. I have no use for it and I do not want it popping up everytime I log in! Help please!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,664 10,660 994 3,007
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Take alook here:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistaprograms/thread/cfff89e1-2cce-419c-9495-5ae824...

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos
pooteruser
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks - didn't uninstall it, but at least it won't bother me again!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation