cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
700-010xt Tutor
Tutor
15 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update Drivers for WIndows 10 ?

HP ENVY 700-010xt CTO Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Will there be Driver updates for Windows 10 of HP ENVY 700-010xt CTO Desktop PC ?

All my posts are my opinion.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
19,062 16,997 1,581 3,740
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update Drivers for WIndows 10 ?

700-010xt

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

No one knows for sure, as HP is not letting us know, but most likely -- NO -- there will not be any drivers for Win10, especially now that the mad rush to upgrade is over, due to the ending of the Free upgrade.

If you have already upgraded and stuff is not working, you should try installing the Win8.1 drivers, but you might have to use compatibility mode: http://www.windows10forums.com/articles/compatibility-mode.7/

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation